2015/16 Travel Program Costs
Our payment structure will include age-group based division team fees, and ECSC club dues of $250 per child. The team fees will support the age group division specific costs (MSYSA carding, league fees and refs, four tournaments, coaches fees, winter training, technical training, field rentals for games/practice and off the field educational opportunities for families). The club dues will go towards supporting our growth in Year 2 and planning for future expansion. In addition, the club dues will fund storage fees, new goals for Chapelgate Upper Field, additional soccer equipment, field and equipment repairs, more netting and other capital improvements at Chapelgate. It will also fund marketing efforts, accounting services and much more. Finally, we will create a field acquisition investment fund so that we can plan for future expansion.
- 100% Licensed Coaching Staff-Including National Soccer Coaches Association of America, United States Soccer Federation and FIFA
- All-inclusive price for participants for the year
- Special programs (performance training combines for some age groups, nutrition and wellness, goalkeeping training and college assistance program).
- Age appropriate Player Development Plan
- Player evaluations
- Coaches evaluated and mentored by the Technical Director and volunteer coaches mentored by Director of Player Development
- Opportunity to travel Internationally and represent Ellicott City Soccer Club abroad
- Guest practice and play within the club, including moving up teams and age groups when appropriate
- Participation in proper level of play
Additional fees 2015-2016:
Uniforms for new travel players costs $299 and is required uniform package which includes two complete sets of jerseys, two shorts, and two pairs of socks. It will also include a training top for practice, a backpack and sweat-suit top and bottom. The backpack will have an ECSC car magnet for your vehicle. Numbers will be issued by the club. The package will also include one yellow third kit. The uniform package will be ordered from our partner Soccer Post through an online order site and payment will be due no later than June 15th 2015. The online ordering instructions will be emailed after the team acceptance has been paid. You will be responsible for picking up your uniform prior to the fall season from Soccer Post located at 489 Ritchie Hwy, Severn, MD. 21146 Phone (443) 906-2153. Soccer Post can ship the order to you for a small fee.The numbers will be determined by the club.
The first payment is due when your player accepts an offer for a spot on the team. This acceptance payment is a non-refundable deposit and applies to your total fee. Team acceptance payment is due when you accept. We will offer a 10% discount off the team participation fee if paid in full upon acceptance of a team offer. There will be a $100 family discount. There will also be an option to pay the balance over four payments. The scheduled payments will be upon acceptance of a team offer, then July 1st, September 1st and November 1st. You will not be able to take advantage of both discounts.
ECSC funds a scholarship program that is merit based. The program provides a subsidy for the year on a needs basis. Applications must be submitted in order to receive assistance. Please contact email@example.com upon making a team for further details. ECSC also will also request families that receive financial assistance to volunteer 25 hours in the 2015-16 year.
Teams are formed at tryouts and each player is an integral part of the team and the club. Your team cannot function without you! Therefore, our refund policy is designed to protect the team and the club, refunds will be considered only in extreme circumstances for the following reasons:
- Player moving out of the area.
- Severe injury or illness that prevents the player from participating for the remainder of the season (requires note from a physician).
- Player cannot be placed or is removed from a team. Please contact our Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The amount to be pro-rated at time of request for refund will reflect an administrative fee of $200. Uniform Fees: Once the uniform is ordered, it is non-refundable. All online processing fees are non-refundable.